CELESTIAL

Stars are having a moment right now and I don't mean Beyonce. Although I am rather excited for her and her baby twins bump.  And wasn't her Grammy performance beautiful? 

I am talking celestial and lining up a few sweet starry items in my virtual shop. You know, that pretty little store that lives in my imagination (or for now right here in cyberspace).

After a sparkly weekend of a Snow Moon, lunar eclipse, comet and the Grammys, this only seems fitting. 


Shop for the stars left to right:

sweats   /  sneaks   /  tank
slouchy tee  /  ring  /  button up shirt


And when you are finished counting your lucky stars,
check out more of the India Hicks collection here





Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...