MY WEAKNESS IS ON SALE

Suffice it to say that I have a healthy collection beach cover ups.  I live in Florida and chase 2 smalls around various pools and Bahamian beaches for a greater part of the year. They are such an easy throw-it-on-look-half-decent way to go. Not to mention they cover up all the shaky bits. There is a reason its called a cover up.

Here is me in my most beloved spot on the planet. And if you know me you can attest that I pretty much have been living in these for about 6 summers in a row. Boring? Perhaps to some. No shame. I'm going to buy another one (or two). Not only because they are on sale at shopbop with the code GOBIG17 (for orders over $200) but because you know, necessity.



These are my go-to favs. Shopbop is the way to go, and the sale is on now through March 4th. 

L to R:
 1  /  2  /  3  /  4 

To hit the dinner circuit after the beach, throw on some of my other favorites from my sweet friend India Hicks and you are ready for a night out. With or without shoes. 


L to R:
1  /  2 bracelet & earrings   /  3  




Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...